YouNet :: Social Media Importer
Social Media Importer is a right tool for your members if you want to enrich your site. It imports Photo from other top social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa and Yfrog. Members will be able to get their photos from other social networks and set these photos to be either private or public through “Privacy Setting”.
More importantly, with huge improvement in performance and usability, members are now able to import a huge amount of photos from other social network site mentioned above. Cronjob is also applied to allow importing process run in background, which will not affect your site performance.
This plug-in needs SE Album or YouNet Advanced Album installed first on your site to make it work
- Social Media Importer supports importing Photo from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa and Yfrog. The photos which were already imported will be noted to prevent duplication.
- Albums/Photos are kept temporarily in 30 minutes for viewing. Besides, Refresh Button allows members to update their albums and photos immediately.
- Add Social Bridge to enable admin to manage API keys from Facebook
- Rearrange menu order for Facebook (View Photo) and Flickr (View Photo) providers
- Enable user to get favorite photos from Flickr. View Photo
- Display name of albums received from providers
- Get albums, photos from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Picasa and Yfrog for viewing
- Import albums, photos to My Albums
- Refresh Button to update albums or photos
- Set privacy for viewing albums and photos
- Post feed on home page when albums, photos are imported from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Picasa and Yfrog
Tested Browsers: IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at support [at] younetco.com.
Is there any place where we find more instructions
We provide the place on our Knowledge Base system at: http://knowledgebase.younetco.com/2012/06/07/socialengine-installation-guide/