YouNet :: Fund Raising
With Fund Raising being installed, your site members will be capable of creating campaigns matched with each trophy and idea to appeal other people’s assistance in bringing them to life by donating money. Campaigns for trophies or ideas can be created by any members as long as their owners permit them to be. Especially, with promotion feature, each campaign will be given a source code to be embedded to external websites. It will bring the campaigns to more people and as a result, more money will be donated and more people will know about your site.
- Create stand-alone Campaigns
- Create Campaigns for Trophies or Ideas
- Follow feature to get campaign updated information
- Promote Feature: each campaign has a code to embed to other external website.
- Addthis feature to share the campaigns on other social networks
- Allow guests to donate under anonymous
- Invite Friends to donate: friends on SocialEngine
- Payment Gateway supported: PayPal
- Browse Campaigns
+ Featured Campaigns in slideshow mode
+ Recent Campaigns: campaigns that has been created recently
+ Idea Box’s Campaigns: list out all campaigns created via Idea Box
+ Top Donor: list out users who donate the most
+ Statistics block:
++ On Going: the number of campaigns are in process
++ Reach Goal: the number of campaigns reached the goal expense
++ Closed: the number of campaigns closed by the owners
++ Expired: the number of campaigns that were out of date
- Past Campaigns: list out all the campaigns that were reached, expired or closed.
- My Campaigns:
+ List out all the campaigns created by the current logging in user
+ Edit the information of a campaign
+ Delete Campaigns one by one
+ Close the campaigns one by one
+ View the campaign’s statistic
++ By list.
++ By chart.
- My Request: list out all the requests creating campaigns for trophies and ideas that current logging in user sent to trophies’ and ideas’ owners to ask for permission.
- Manage Requests: list out requests sent to current logging in user by other members to ask for his permission about creating campaign for his ideas or campaigns.
- Create Campaigns:
+ Choose a trophy or idea you would like to create campaign.
+ Send request permission to the owners to create campaign for their trophies or ideas.
+ Main Information.
++ Campaign Name: enter campaign’s name
++ Short Description: give a brief introduction about the campaign
++ Main Description: give detailed information about the campaign
++ You PayPal Account: enter your PayPal account to receive donated money
++ FundRaising Goal: the amount of money you need to have
++ Currency: choose a currency
++ Expired Date: how long the campaign will last
++ Minimum Donation Amount: the lowest amount of money donors can donate
++ Predefined List: create buttons which equal specific amount of money. Donors will press these buttons to donate instead of typing in the money
++ Location: choose the place the campaign will be taken place
++ Set campaign’s privacy: who can see, who can leave comments and who can donate.
+ Gallery: upload photos to model the campaign.
+ Contact Information: Give contact information of the campaign’s owner.
+ Email Message and Condition:
++ Create an email template to send to donors
++ Create Term of Condition which donors have to accept before donating
+ Invite Friends: invite friends on your site to donate.
+ Publish: make the campaign visible to everybody.
- View a created campaign.
- Donate a campaign:
+ Choose a predefined amount of money or enter your own one
+ Leave a message to the campaign’s owner
+ Agree with the Term and Condition
- Manage Campaigns: list out all the campaigns created on your site and their related information: Title, Owner, Featured, Creation Date, Type, Trophy/Idea, Status, Option.
- Statistics: list out all the campaigns created on your site and their related information: Date, Campaign, Donor, Owner, Transaction ID, Amount, Email Address.
- Global Setting:
+ Switch between Sandbox mode and real mode
+ Configure Addthis profile ID
+ Choose default currency
+ Choose default country
+ Allow members to rate their own campaigns or not
+ Configure the number of campaigns will be displayed per page
+ How long do members have to wait before creating another campaign?
- Member Level Setting: choose a member level and configure their rights.
- Email Templates: Configure the email templates which will be automatically sent to your members.
- Currencies: edit a specific currency.
Tested Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at support [at] younetco.com.
Possibility to create Campaign without Idea Box
It is being implemented and will be released by end of Dec/2012