Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
YouNet :: Contact Importer / Friend Inviter
Contact Importer is now FULLY responsive.
Contact Importer provides a form for your users to enter their email address and password. With Contact Importer plugin, users can access to visitors address books to invite them to connect in all major email providers and social networks around the world.
- This plugin uses a central server for authentication login for easy installation and in order to avoid future updating from providers.
- This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes.
- Due to Facebook API update, it’s required that your site is running over SSL in order to import contacts from Facebook.
If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
- Due to the API change of LinkedIn, currently this plugin does not support LinkedIn.
- Required Responsive Clean Template for fully responsive feature.
- This plugin requires Social Bridge to be installed first to configure API Keys
You can download Social Bridge under your Client Area.
- Standard demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com/contactimporter
- Responsive demo: http://se4templates.demo.younetco.com/responsive-clean/
Due to limitation of Providers, even Admin allows Users to send many invitations, it is still limited for particular providers
- Referral Invitation
- Automatic adding friends after successfully registering
- Top inviters block (order by total sent)
- Statistics block
++Remaining invitations (total queue invitations)
++Total sent invitations
++Total friends joined by invitation
- Add pending invitations page (support resend email and check invited user)
- Bulk actions for re-send email invitation, delete for pending invitations page.
- Remove the user that join the site from pending invitations (invited by email).
- Change pending invites to queue emails (support email)
- Add queue messages (support social)
- Support Responsive Clean
- Invite friends using email providers
- Invite friends using social networking platforms
- Contact Importer in the Sign Up Process
- Use Social Bridge to configure API keys
- Add one more provider: Hotmail/Live
- Friend list is now arranged by alphabet.
- Show total contacts in friend list
- Support pagination for the contact list page.
- Use Ajax to paginate and display contact list.
- Before signing up
++ Contact Importing step in signing up process.
- Home Page
++ Contact Importer Block on Home Page to send invitation
- Contact Importer Home Page
++ Invite Friends
+++ List out all providers for members to choose.
+++ Import contacts from a CSV or VCF file
+++ Invite by manually typing an email
++ Queue Emails
+++ list out all invitations sent to emails which belong to popular email providers as Yahoo, Gmail
+++ Contacts are ordered by alphabetical order
+++ Keep emails in queue to send to receivers.
++ Queue Messages
+++ List out all invitations sent to friends on popular social networks as Facebook, Twitter
+++ Contacts are ordered by alphabetical order
+++ Keep messages in queue to send to receivers.
++ Pending Invites
+++ List out invites that are waiting to be sent out
+++ Button to delete a specific invite
+++ Button to resend an invite
- Global Settings
++ Set default content of invitation message
++ Set the number of contacts will be shown per page
- Member Level Settings
++ Set the maximum number of invitations a member level is allowed to send out in one time
++ List out all providers on your site.
++ Edit providers’ orders.
++ Edit providers’ titles
++ Enable or disable a provider.
Tested Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.
If we do not want to use YouNet authenticate service, can we have our own one?
Yes, it could be done by customization. We could help you to build your own server. Please contact us for more information.
September 19th, 2016 by Alvaro J.
That's a MUST-have
August 29th, 2016 by Alessio R.
July 31st, 2016 by Gianluca B.
Goood job support and plugins
June 2nd, 2016 by Brice F.
February 25th, 2016 by christopher ng'ang'a K.
September 26th, 2014 by Johnny E.
July 16th, 2014 by steve .
Its a must have tool . . .
December 18th, 2013 by Hesborne O.
Must have plugin!
August 26th, 2013 by JC .
July 11th, 2013 by Adriana F.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.