Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
YouNet :: Social Stream
This plugin is no longer available for sale
Social Stream allows users to get all activities from their Facebook’s Walls and Twitter accounts, such as new feeds, tweet, photo, video and event they have been tagged by others and so on. With Social Stream, users are able to set privacy for feeds in order to show to friends or to public
Social Stream not only keeps your members stay longer in your site but also create the connection with other social website in order to attract more members.
- This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes
- If you use custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
- Due to the API change of LinkedIn, currently this plugin does not support LinkedIn.
This module requires YouNetCore plug-in to verify license which could be found on Client Area
This module requires Social Bridge 4.02 or higher, which could be found on Client Area
- Get friends’ feeds from other social networks
- Privacy settings for getting feeds
- Post comment in a received feeds to other social networks.
- Allow admin to configure default setting for each provider.
- Feeds from Facebook and Twitter are preserved on Activity Feeds and Member Profile Page after Social Stream is disabled.
- Receive Facebook and Twitter feeds to show on home page and member profile page
- Allow user to manage social accounts
- Add icons for Facebook and Twitter to allow user to update feeds manually
------Front – End------
- Home Page
++ Facebook and Twitter icons
+++ Allows user to update feeds manually
++ Icon on each feed
+++ Indicates where the feed come from
- Profile Page
++ Show Feeds on Profile Page same as Home Page
- Manage Social Account
+++ Provide option to connect multiple social accounts
++ Social Stream Settings
+++ Get Feeds: members are able to enable or disable option to get feeds from a social network.
+++ Privacy Settings: control who can see feeds received from other social network.
+++ Feed Source: whose feeds you can get from.
------Back – End------
- Manage Social API Keys on Social Bridge
++ Provide admin the ability to set API keys to enable or disable a provider
- Global Settings on Social Stream
- Member Level Settings on Social Stream
Tested Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.
Outside feed access
July 7th, 2014 by The N.
This mod is cool
October 26th, 2013 by Chance .
Great Plugin from the best developers!
October 18th, 2013 by Shay L.
June 13th, 2013 by Paul K.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.