YouNet :: Mobile View
Mobile Template is the best way to display your site on mobile devices using web browsers. With a friendly user interface, easy navigation and focused content, your members would be comfortable browsing your site for posts or photos with having to constantly zooming in and out in order to navigate through full version
This module requires YouNetCore plug-in to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plug-in could be found under your Client Area.
- Best displayed for Chrome on Android Version 4.x and and Safari on iOS 6+
- Rich text editor is not supported on mobile view
- Allow user to add cover photo
- Allow user to edit profile info
- Support SE chat
- Layout of core plugins and Advanced YouNet plugins: Advanced Event, Advanced Group, Advanced Album, Advanced Video, Listing, Advanced Blogs, Advanced Forum and Advanced Members are updated.
- Advanced Album (required version:4.09+): bring better mobile user experience for all pages (details would be found at:http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-album.html), and user being able to upload photo from photo gallery or instant-taken photo. Supported widgets:
++ Featured Album
++ Recent album, top album
++ Photo listing
++ Photo detail
- Advanced Videos (required version: 4.02+): bring better mobile user experience for all pages (details would be found at: http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-video.html), and user being able to upload video from video gallery or instant-recorded video. Uploaded videos will be automatically converted to MP4 format which is supported by HTML5 player. Supported widgets:
++ Featured video
++ Video listing
++ Recent video, popular video
++ My favorite video
- Advanced Event (required version: 4.03+): bring better mobile user experience for all pages (details would be found at: http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-event.html), and user being able to search for events in area within a specific radius. Supported widgets:
++ Featured event
++ Upcoming, my events (list and calendar view modes)
++ Today, this week, this month ( with 3 view modes)
++ Most popular, most attending, most liked, and most rated(with 3 view modes)
- Advanced Group (required version 4.06+): bring better mobile user experience for all pages (details would be found at: http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-group.html). Supported widgets:
++ Featured group
++ Newest group, popular group, active group (3 view modes)
++ My group
- Listing brings better mobile user experience for all pages (details would be found at: http://socialengine.younetco.com/listing.html)
- Advanced Member bring better mobile user experience for all pages (detail would be found at: http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-members.html)
- Advanced Forum (required version 4.04p5+): bring better mobile user experience for all pages (details would be found at http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-forum.html).
- Advanced Blog (required version 4.08p3+): bring better mobile user experience for all pages (details would be found at http://socialengine.younetco.com/advanced-blog.html).
Tested Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.
Does mobile view support third party plugins?
No, mobile view doesn't support third party plugins. If you want to customize mobile view to support third party plugin, please submit a ticket in client area.
What is mobile view?
Mobile View is a special template designed specifically for mobile browsers. It has different set of css style and layout. It is designed to fit on small screen of mobile devices.
Does Mobile View overwrite default SE mobile view?
No, mobile view does not overwrite any SE core 's file.