YouNet :: Advanced Payment Gateway
Advanced Payment Gateway is an extension of SocialEngine Payment Gateway. With Advanced Payment Gateway tightly-integrated in place, it offers more payment processing option to site owners as well as members . In addtion, the billing cycle option is also well compatible with recurring payment mechanism from other Payment Gateway(s). The payment flexibility increased remarkably definitely help to reduce the number of subscriptions dropped at middle.
SE compatibility: 4.5.x –> 4.8.x
This module requires YouNetCore plug-in to verify license.
YouNetCore plug-in could be found on our Client Area.
Basic Demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com
- Extend payment option with Authorize.net,iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay, HeidelPay and Braintree
---- Features ----
- Authorize.net, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe and BitPay options enabled for payment processing
- Billing Cycle option implemented with Authorize.net, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay and Braintree recurring flow
- Support recurring flow for HeidelPay gateway (monthly only)
- Payment gateway settings: capble to enable/disable Authorize.net, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay, HeidelPay and Braintree
- Account credential configuration for each payment gateway
- Transaction management: Authorize.net, CCBill, iTransact, CCBill, Skrill, WebMoney, Stripe, BitPay, HeidelPay and Braintree added into "Gateway" types
Tested Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.
Does Advanced Payment modify any Core function?
No, it doesn't modify any core function.
Does Advanced Payment support recurring payment?
Yes, Advanced Payment support recurring payment for all supported gateways.