Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
What is a social site without it’s content? Every site needs content, but managing that it can be difficult and time consuming. The Publisher plugin by SocialNatives.com provides a quick and easy system for managing your content.
Publisher features includes:
• A fully integrated file manager; allowing you to upload images, graphics, videos, documents and other files directly from editor while you’re authoring your page. No more tedious uploads by hand and pasting URLs.
• An enriched WYSIWYG editor that provides new tools like a CSS editor, insert date/time, insert linked files, code cleanup, video embedding, and more.
Pages and menu visibility options can be assigned to any member of your social site.
• Password Protect Pages.
• Limit/Grant Access Controls to other admins.
• Content categorization: allowing content to be placed into small, easy to manage groups: complete with group name, description and thumbnail image.
• The ability to display content by category
• The Add This widget, which allows users to share your pages on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
• Timed Publish and Un-publish: providing complete control over when your content can be viewed.
• A RSS+ Feed widget, allowing the addition of any RSS feed to any page on your social site.
Worried about limited visibility? No problem. With the Publisher plugin content can be display is completely flexible. With a variety of widgets, your content can be placed, and subsequently viewed, on any page in your social site. Simply drag and drop the widget into your desired location, choose your desired content, and display. It’s that simple!
Why make things complicated? Make content management simple with the Publisher plugin by SocialNatives.com.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.