Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
Would you like your users can answer to Comments/Messages like what you are doing in other famous social media communities in Facebook, LinkedIn via reply to received the notification email without login to the community website?
Would you like post a new status to the community website without login to the website and just with reply to the notification email (comment notification / message notification)?
MailFeeds Plugin is doing that for you.
With purchasing the plugin simply you will save much money to doing mentioned purpose and free to set commercial mail server settings or pay to developers to do that for you, But You may do that by MailFeeds Plugin with spend a little bit time to setting up some simple prepared settings
MailFeeds works as a plugin for SocialEngine PHP.
Generally work with this plugin is very simple, after installation, your users can easily do the below works without need to login to their profiles in SE.
* Post new status without need to login, just with replying to mails.
* Read your friend’s comments directly from your mailbox.
* Reply to comments received in your mailbox as a mail, system will reflect it to the SocialEngine as comment.
* Reply to Messages received in your mailbox as a mail, system will reflect it to the SocialEngine as message.
* Read Comments without login to SE.
* Leave a Comment without login to SE.
* Leave a Message without login to SE.
* Post new status with compose mail.
* Active / Deactivate the Plugin from settings.
* Embedded IMAP and POP3 settings to apply and make it communicable with Mail server cause of existence correct mail settings.
* Enable / Disable posting status ability by mail.
* Enable / Disable wiping out unknown mail addresses in your mailbox.
* Assign Token ID for each mail.
* Token ID may be change randomly or manually adjustment via admins.
* Adjust / Limit the numbers of characters should be assign as the Token ID.
* Insert your custom Token ID divider if you want.
* Add / Remove / Edit “Reply Parser Patterns”.
* Possibility of using regular expressions as template for “Reply Parser Patterns” lines.
* Live statistic report of the plugin proceeding, total / weekly and monthly reports as well.
* Creating mail template and alter them without modification of SocialEngine codes.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.