Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
Signup Group Selection
Use our plugin and let your Users select groups to join while they are in the signup process!
- Enable/Disable the plugin in the signup steps
- Enable/disable new signing up members to select groups while they signup
- Your registering users will join public groups immediately after the successful signup-process, while the group-admin of private groups (which require a notification) will get a request to approve/reject the member
1. Install the plugin using the standard SE package manager
2. In the admin panel go to: main menu->settings->signup process, where you can enable or disable the plugin functionality
Need help with the setup process? We can assist you.
SocialEngine 4 core group plugin
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.