Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
Advance Signup Group Selection
Use our plugin and let your users select multiple groups to join while they are in the signup process!
How it works
Your registering users will join public groups immediately after the successful signup-process, while the group-admin of private groups (which require a notification) will get a request to approve or reject the member.
- works with SE core groups or SEAO Group / Community plugin
- Enable / disable the plugin to be shown in the signup steps
- Enable / disable new signing up members being able to select groups which they will join
1. Install the plugin using the standard SE package manager
2. In the admin panel go to: main menu->settings->signup process, where you can enable or disable the plugin functionality and select your group module to make it work with
Need help with the setup process? We can assist you.
SocialEngine 4 core group plugin or SocialEngineAddOn Groups / Community plugin
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.