Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
YouNet :: Location-Based System
At some point your SocialEngine community will eventually grow and contain millions of content / items. That is actually a good sign for a social network. However, by having too much global information, it might create some negative effects which bothers end-users with accessing to the right-located content. Our Location-Based System plugin will solve those needs and difficulties.
Location-Based System offers the functionality to add a location-based filtering to your SocialEngine site. It will let users deciding which content will be displaying based on a single location with radius parameters throughout the entire site. Furthermore, in the purpose of saving times, cookie will be applied to remember users’ last filtered location.
Finally, what’s notable here is Location-Based System plugin is putting the displaying control back in the hands of the users who want to explore any SocialEngine communities the way they want. And this plugin is making that a whole lot easier.
Best Compatibility: SE 4.7.x –> 4.8.x
Product version: 4.01
- This plugin requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license
- The license key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area
- Responsive Demo: http://se4location.demo.younetco.com/
- Required Responsive Template for fully responsive
-------------------- Front End --------------------
- Support SocialEngine basic themes and YouNet Responsive Templates
- Displaying content based on the user’s selected GEO location
- Ability to detect user’s current location
- Narrow filtering content by radius parameters
- Apply location filtering to all items and show on Landing Page, Listing Page, and Widget
- Automatically apply main location from Location-Based System to search widget of each plugin
- Save cookie and apply on all plugins
- Do not affect on current logged-in users’ own items by location
++ On page My Items (Ex: My Events, My Listings, etc.), all items will be shown regardless their locations
- Do not affect on current logged-in users’s bought items by location
- Support YouNet plugins:
++ Advanced Event
++ Advanced Group
++ Job Posting
++ Listing System
++ Multiple Listing
++ Advanced Member
++ Business Directory
++ Social Store
-------------------- Back End --------------------
- Manage Modules: managing supported plugins with Location-Based System
Tested Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.
Can I move location-searching icon to other positions rather than on mini menu?
Unfortunately, you cannot move the location-searching icon to other positions rather than on mini menu. However, if you would like to move it to another specific position, please contact us. We might consider to provide a customization work for that.
Will it affect main location-searching when I search for different location on searching widget of the plugin?
The plugin will automatically apply main location from Location-Based System to search widget of each plugin. However, it will not affect vice versa. It will not affect main location-searching when user searches for different location on searching widget of the plugin.
Great Company - Fast Support
October 19th, 2016 by broson w.
October 18th, 2016 by Juan H.
September 15th, 2016 by HAROLD S.
Good Company - Fast Support!
July 31st, 2016 by Gianluca B.
July 7th, 2016 by Alessio R.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.