iOS and Android Native Mobile Apps for SocialEngine
**************Main Mobile Apps Page***************
**************iOS & Android App Pages***************
iOS Mobile Application - iPhone and iPad:
Android Mobile Application:
Demo iOS App:
Demo Android App:
Having your own Mobile App is very crucial to increase engagement on your Social Network, and for the success of your online community. This product enables you to get Native iOS and Android Mobile Apps for your SocialEngine based online community, thus allowing many of your users to stay connected on-the-go with your community on their mobile devices.
With many interactive features, monetization possibilities, beautiful interface, easy content browsing & searching, quick content creation, messaging, status updates, photo sharing, activity feeds, and lots more, this product provides optimal features to keep users engaged to your apps on mobile. These apps for SocialEngine provide ultimate, modern features to increase engagement and user retention in your community.
• Contains adequate features to keep your users engaged to your community on their Mobile phones.
• Appealing user experience and Intuitive app interface:
~ Easy content browsing, searching and sorting.
~ Unlimited scroll on content browsing pages and in activity feeds.
~ Mobile optimized and attractive content display.
~ Robust navigation capabilities.
~ Flat Design.
~ Good use of swipe gestures.
~ Sound effects on Like Buttons, Pull to Refresh action, Back Buttons and while Posting Comments.
• Easy branding of your mobile app. When we will be building the app for you the first time, we will be branding it with:
~ Your brand Logo.
~ Your brand Colors, desired Font Style, etc.
~ Attractive Introductory Slideshow for the App.
~ Splash Screen after app launching.
• Push Notifications:
~ Push notifications are one of the best ways of increasing engagement in your app, and getting users to use your app actively.
~ Can be sent corresponding to the various user notifications and actions of your community. [Admin configurable]
~ Admin configuration alert for each notification type (alert message, badge, sound).
~ Bulk Push Notifications: Admin can send targeted push notifications in bulk based on: All registered members, selected member levels, selected networks, and even to selected users.
• Login and Signup in your app via Facebook and Twitter, in addition to the normal login and signup (Twitter login available in Android only).
• Intelligent utilization of native device features.
• Integration with all official SocialEngine plugins. (See "Roadmap" and "Supported Modules" tab on main product page for details)
• 3rd-party Plugins & WebView Feature: Third party plugins (or some SocialEngineAddOns Plugins) that are not natively integrated with the app can also be very well made available in the app via WebView. Hence, all the main features of your website can be made available in your iOS and Android Apps. Easily configurable from admin panel. For more details, please read our article: https://www.socialengineaddons.com/page/enabling-socialengineaddons-3rd-party-plugins-ios-android-apps-webview
• Includes all networking features of your community like user profiles, friendships, messaging, notifications, etc.
• API powered app that loads fast and smooth.
• App performance: The app performs well as it has:
~ Caching for good app performance.
~ Lazy loading of images (Optimized image loading).
• Multiple languages / multi-lingual support. Add multiple languages to your app and make it worth to millions of users across the world.
• User Subscriptions: Leverage paid subscriptions with this amazing feature.
• Seamless integration with CometChat.
• Spread the Word feature in your app for sharing app's link to various social networks, thus increasing user engagement.
• Share Intent feature allow users to share content from your app to other apps and vice versa.
• Location Centric App: Users can set a location for their app, to display the content associated to that location only [Admin configurable].
• Integration with Google Analytics enables you to track and report app's traffic (available in Android only).
• Monetization with Ads: Implementation of Google Admob and Facebook Ads enables monetization in your iOS and Android Apps. Get free to implement tips from here: https://www.socialengineaddons.com/content/monetize-ios-android-mobile-apps-google-admob-facebook-ads
• App Dashboard [Admin configurable]:
~ 2-level App Dashboard: Menus in the dashboard can be grouped into menu categories.
~ 2 types of App Dashboard available in iOS app: Drawable dashboard & Tabbed dashboard [Admin configurable].
~ Admin can configure menus in the dashboard from the admin panel of the plugins for iOS and Android Apps. Any changes made by admin in the dashboard will be available to all app installs on mobiles, without requiring app upgrade.
~ For each dashboard menu, admin can specify visibility to logged-in / logged-out / all users.
~ Apart from menu-items of app supported modules, admin can also add links in the dashboard for external web URLs. These URLs' webpages will then open in the app in responsive view.
~ Single Sign On (SSO) supported: If any web-links are added in the menu from the website, and if users are logged-in into the app, then they will get auto-logged-in into the webpage too via single-sign-on.
• Custom HTML Content: Admin can create custom HTML content and add its URL as a new menu in dashboard.
• Realtime Updates: The features of admin configurable menus & ability to add web-links enable Realtime Updates on the app. Hence, such static content in the app can be updated / added anytime, and updated / added content will be available to all app installs on mobiles, without requiring app upgrade. This is one of the most useful features of this app, and can also be used for announcements, promotions, etc.
• Regular Development with New Features & Enhancements: We're regularly working on building & releasing new stuff in our mobile apps. To track our upgrade releases for Mobile Apps, please visit: https://www.socialengineaddons.com/category/blog-categories/mobile-apps .
Q. What is the difference between Mobile Starter and Mobile Pro Plans
Ans: The only difference between these 2 plans is that: With the Mobile Starter plan, your iOS & Android apps will be submitted to the app stores with the SocialEngineAddOns App Store account, whereas with the Mobile Pro plan, they will be submitted with your own app store account. Benefits of submitting your apps with your own app store accounts (Mobile Pro Plan) are: We will be providing you the .apk and .ipa app build files. You will have control on the publishing / un-publishing of the apps. While submitting your Apps to the App Stores, we will take and post good screenshots of your App for the App listing. You will be able to change them easily as per your choice from your app store accounts. After your App is submitted, you will also be able to add additional graphics for it from your app store account like: Feature Graphic, Promo Graphic, Promo Video, etc.
Q: If the Mobile Pro plan has so many benefits, then why would someone subscribe to Mobile Starter plan?
Ans: Mobile Starter plan has a lower cost than the Mobile Pro plan. Additionally, with the Mobile Starter plan, you also save the $99 per year fee of having your own iTunes iOS developer account. Thus, if you want to see what your community's mobile apps would be like, with a low initial start-up cost, then you can go for the Mobile Starter plan. You can anytime move from the Mobile Starter plan to Mobile Pro plan by filing a support ticket from your SocialEngineAddOns Client Area, and our support team will help you out. App transfers from SocialEngineAddOns app store account to your app store account will be subject to app store terms. (See iTunes app transfer terms here: https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/TransferringAndDeletingApps.html, and Google Play Store's app transfer terms here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/6230247?hl=en .)
Q: Can I cancel my mobile apps subscription any time? What will happen when I cancel my subscription?
Ans: You can cancel your subscription any time, and renew your subscription later. While renewing your subscriptions, you will not have to pay their one-time fees again. We recommend that you should not cancel your subscription to get continued support for our mobile apps and to upgrade the apps on iTunes and Google Play when we release new versions. If you cancel your mobile apps subscription, then you will not be able to file support tickets for any support related to mobile apps. Additionally, with the Mobile Starter plan, you need to have an active subscription for your app to be available in the app store. With the Mobile Pro plan, as the apps are published with your app store account, you have control on the publishing / un-publishing of the apps.
Q: I do not want recurring subscription, and need the apps with a one-time payment. How can I get the apps with one-time payment?
Ans: If you want to get Mobile Apps for your SocialEngine based community along with uninterrupted 6 months support by paying just one-time payment, and do not want to avail the benefits of recurring subscription, then you can order this plan: One-time Payment with 6-months Support, that is also mentioned in the above plans list. For details of this, please https://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-mobile-applications-ios-android-one-time-payment