Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
Social Arena – Turn your community into a Gaming Arena.
With Social Arena, your users can challenge other gamers for matches and earn for real cash. Gamers can challenge a specific opponent, or can form a team (4 members, 8 members) to challenge other teams. The Winner’s cash is guaranteed by a referee, the Site Administrator, after the match result is submitted and verified. Built-in Paypal payment gateway helps deposit transaction become quick and convenient.
A simple transaction for a match is described as follows
1. A user will buy virtual points by his Paypal account
2. He then create a new match, and invite other gamers to become his opponents. He also needs to specify his bet points for the match
3. He can also create a team (4, 8 members) to challenge other teams
4. Two opponents will play a real game in any place. Then, they will submit the match result to the Referee
5. The Referee will check if the result is correct. If there is no dispute indicators, he then confirms the result, and all betting points will return to the winner’s account
1. User’s features
1. Create a new match and challenge/get challenged other gamers
2. Manage his created matches as well as matches which he have participated in
3. Create and manage teams, deposit points to a team / get points from a team match if the team wins
4. Browsing all opening matches as well as ended matches
5. Match result submission / disputation
6. Deposit money for Gaming points / Request points conversion into real cash
7. Rate a match with Five-star rating system
2. Administrators’ features
1. Manage (List/Add/Edit/Delete) match’s categories
2. Manage all matches with filter for easy navigation
3. Approve / Refuse a match’s result
4. Manage all gaming accounts. Detail statistics on number of won/lost matches.
5. Manage payment information. Options to put the Arena into testing mode: Using Paypal Sandbox for payment transaction
6. Track all payment transactions with detailed Paypal information
7. Manage point packages for purchasing. For example: 10usd = 1000 points
8. Manage Cash out request
Tested browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP and Site Admin for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
September 25th, 2012 by Carlo J.
Responded October 2nd, 2012
by YouNetCo .
Responded October 9th, 2012
by Carlo J.
September 16th, 2011 by John I.
February 17th, 2011 by Michael S.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.