Grand Opening is a plugin developed specially for community launching. Plugin provides fully customizable landing page with countdown timer. It allows to gather emails and launch website in a closed beta mode. You can send invites to selected member and allow them to sign-in while everyone else will still see GrandOpening landing page and will be allowed to request an invite.
New in Grand Opening 4.7.0:
- fixed script issue with the Countdown till option.
- Grand Opening landing page*;
- Social Sharing widget;
- Opening based on time settings;
- Invite-only mode (signup based on invite codes);
- multiple background images (rotated by date or randomly);
- Export of invite requests to csv file (for mailchimp and other services);
- Mobile plugin compatibility;
- requires WebHive Core.
* The page is fully customizable and available in layout editor. So you can change it, add text, widgets, upload background image, links to Twitter, Facebook group or anything else. If you want you can show only countdown or subscription form.
- Countdown Timer (counts down the days, hours, minutes and seconds left to opening date);
- Email Form (displays form for collecting users' emails);
- Social Sharing (add Facebook, Twitter, Google+).
- Enable/Disable Grand Opening (you can use it after website was launched to make updates);
- Fields for request invite form (choose to add name and email or only email);
- Countdown (set the day of website launch);
- Invitation (enable or disable invitation feature - sign up with special code).
Current version is 4.8.7p2. It is fully compatible with SocialEngine version 4.1.X - 4.8.X
Keyword Tags: webhive, grand opening, landing page, grandopening, subscribe, launch page, splash page, maintenance mode, place holder, counter, launch-it, launch, count-down, invite, beta, open
Are your product compatible with all browsers?
Yes, our plugins and templates are compatible with all modern browsers: Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3 and Chrome. We still working hard to provide an additional compatibility for Internet Explorer 6. And in most of cases it is supported as well.
I don’t have time/skills/desire to do the installation myself. Can you help me?
We offer installation services and customization of script for 15 usd.
I want to customize your plugin(template) to add additional functionality or make it fit my design. Can you help me?
To request customization please contact us directly.
I have seen some of plugin packages like this on warez forums. Why do I need to pay for them?
1. Secure code. It’s possible to add only a few extra lines of code to any mod/plug-in and it will steal your users’ personal information or change the administrator’s password. Do you really trust people who steal from others? 2. Support. If you have a problem with installation or conflict with other plugin - this will be resolved asap. 3. Free updates. You support new development by purchasing licenses. And get new features in updates for free.