YouNet :: Advanced Photo Album
Advanced Album is now FULLY responsive.
Advanced Album is an enhancement to SE Photo Albums plugin that makes your users enjoy with photo/album sharing and viewing/exploring. The plugin make your users have more engagement with your site and boost interaction between users.
The plugin now reaches to the next stage of evolution where it brings up better mobile web user experiences. Advanced Album works perfectly compatible with our Mobile View Template 4.02 for SE. The convenience of built-in camera and mobility of smart phone now a day which would greatly encourage users capture and share instantly memorable moments to friends and community. Ultimately, it drives your site to next level of user generated content volume and user engagement.
- Required SE Photo Album installed in prior.
- Required Mobile View Template 4.02 installed in order to be well functioning, and best displayed on mobile browsers
- Required Responsive Clean Template for fully responsive feature
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
The license key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes.
If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
Knowledge Base: http://knowledgebase.younetco.com/category/social-engine-products/advanced-album
- Basic Demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com/albums
- Mobile View Demo: http://semobi.younetco.com/albums?mobile=1
- Responsive Demo: http://se4templates.demo.younetco.com/responsive-clean/albums
------------------------- Improvements -------------------------
- Users will have the ability to add multiple photos on Activity Feeds and Profile Pages
++ Drag & drop or manually selecting to add the photos
++ Drag & drop to reorder the photos
++ The uploading photos will be added to "Wall Photos" album
- Support basic SocialEngine Feed System and Advanced Feed System
++ Display feeds with multiple photos
- Improve layout on Manage Photos page for easier management
++ Whole new layout on this page
++ Users can drag & drop to reorder the photos
++ Ability to move a particular photo to a specific album
++ Ability to move multiple photos to other albums
++ Ability to tag friends on each photo
++ Mass action to delete multiple photos
++ New pagination style: load to get more photos
- Improvements on viewing Photo Details
++ Improved layout for viewing photo details on separated page or on popup
++ Ability to send photos to friends while viewing on popup
++ Ability to update photo ratings
++ Separate 2 widgets: Photos and Other Albums
++ Support drop-down actions, add URL, Embed code, Forum Code
- Support AddThis on Photo/Album Details
- New layout for widgets and pages
- Add configuration on the number of items per page for Listing Pages
- Integrated with Advanced Group, Advanced Event, Business Directory, Advanced Search, User Credit System, Contest, Listing System, Multiple Listing, Social Publisher
------------------------- Key Features -------------------------
- Fully responsive, support Mobile View and Responsive
- Have ability to filter/search images by color (similar to Google Images)
- Photo Widgets: Featured Photos, Recent Photos, Top Photos, Most Commented Photos, Most Viewed Photos, This Week's Photos, This Month's Photos, Today's Photos
- Album Widgets: Featured Albums, Recent Albums, Top Albums, Hot Albums, Popular Albums
- Widget loading mode configuration with Ajax
- Allow user to set main colors for his/her images for searching
- Allow user to create virtual albums/collections of photos he/she loves
- Allow friends to upload to your galleries
- Allow user to drag&drop on uploading/editing
- Add more settings for widgets
++ All widget must be configured title, number of item displayed, show/hide on mobile site
++ Widgets for album has 3 mode views: List View, Grid View and Pinboard View. Admin can select default view and which mode view will be shown
++ Widgets for photo has 2 mode views: List View and Pinboard View. Admin can select default view ans which mode view will be shown
------------------------- Front End -------------------------
++ Featured photos are displayed in slideshow mode with transition effect
++ Many blocks: Top Albums, Recent Albums, Recent Photos, Most Viewed Photos, Most Commented Photos, Top Members, Statistics, Featured Albums
++ List out all albums on your site
- My Albums
++ List out all albums created by current logging user
++ Ability to make configuration on a specific album when hover the mouse on it
------- Manage Photos: edit information of each photo in the album.
------- Edit Settings: edit album’s information.
------- Delete Albums: delete a specific album
- Add New Photo
++ Photo location with auto-suggestion on typing based on Google Map API
++ Specify taken date of photo
++ Import photo from Facebook or Picasa via Social Importer
++ In Mobile View, upload photo with instant photo taking or from photo gallery in device.
- View a Photo
++ Photo is popped-up like Facebook
++ Leave comments and Like on a photo
++ Ability to rate a photo
++ Tag friends into photo
++ Share photo
++ Use photo as avatar
++ Download photo
++ Tool to rotate photo
- View all photos of an album
++ Able to download thumbnail or full-size photo in listing view
++ Download whole album in compressed file
++ Rate for album
------------------------- Back End -------------------------
- View Albums
++ Button to view album in Front End
++ Button to delete Album
++ Delete multiple marked Albums
++ Set albums as featured
- View Photos
++ Button to view photo in FrontEnd
++ Button to delete photo
++ Delete multiple marked photo
++ Set photos as featured
- Global Settings
++ Define the number of thumbnails will be displayed per page
++ Define the number of albums will be displayed in Other Album block
++ Edit thumbnail style
++ Set default title for photos
- Member Level Settings
++ Choose a member level and set the rights
++Add / Edit / Delete Album Categories
Tested Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com.
Do I lose all of my data if I use YouNet advanced module?
No, our advanced modules reuse database tables of default SE plugins so that all users' data remains intact when switching between default and advanced modules.
Featured Slider doesn’t show, what do I do?
In order to featured slider to appear, you need to go to admin panel -> plugins -> advanced photo albums, click on View Photos tab, tick on featured box of photos you want to feature