Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
Advanced Slideshow Plugin - Multiple Slideshows
Introduce your site and its various sections to users. Create lasting impressions.
Advanced Slideshow Plugin enhances the functionality of our Slideshow Plugin. This plugin enables you to create multiple slideshows on different pages (both widgetized and non-widgetized) of your site. Slideshows can be created from 6 available attractive slideshow types having different transitions, and the effects in these can be further customized. This allows you to freely change the slideshow effects anytime to give a new feeling to your users. Different slideshows can have different dimensions, effects and other properties.
Slideshows can contain any number of slides and are easily navigable. Slideshow dimensions are flexible and they can be placed anywhere on your site to serve multiple purposes. All slides can contain captions and are URL linkable. Each slide in slideshows can be further customized to be displayed to certain Member Levels and Networks. Slideshows and individual slides can be disabled / enabled.
* Multiple unlimited number of Slideshows can be created.
* Slideshows can be placed on ALL PAGES of the site, both widgetized and non-widgetized.
* Admin can choose Slideshow widget positions for the various pages.
* Slide-wise visibility: Admin can choose visibility of each slide of slideshows based on Member Levels and Networks. I.e., for each slide, admin can choose the member levels and networks in which it will be visible.
* 6 attractive slideshow types :
• Curtain / Blind
• Zooming & Panning
* Slideshow parameters & further effects: Every slideshow type has other parameters like transition effect, effect duration, delays, etc which can be further customized.
* Captions: All slides can have captions. Captions can be created using HTML WYSIWYG editor.
* Captions can be positioned at the top or bottom of slides.
* Slide URLs: All slides can have URL links associated, allowing you to redirect users to desired pages from the slideshow. Each slideshow has setting whether its slide URLs should be opened in current window or new browser window / tab.
* Thumbnails: Thumbnails available in slideshows for easier navigation. These thumbnails can be activated / deactivated.
* Slideshow controller: This controller provides show controls to users like: Play / Pause / Forward / Rewind / Skip, etc.
* Customizable UI: The visual look of the slideshow can be customized by customizing background colors, etc.
* Unrestricted number of slides: Any number of slides can be created in the slideshows.
* Flexible dimensions: The widths & heights of slideshows can be set according to your needs.
* Drag & Drop interface for managing slide sequence in slideshows.
* Slideshow preview, demo & FAQ: These allow you to set the best slideshow type and effects before activating the slideshows.
* Admin can reset a slideshow's settings to default settings.
* Admin can easily enable / disable a slideshow any time.
* Admin can easily enable / disable a slide any time.
Admin Demo provided upon request.
* Advanced Slideshow Plugin - Multiple Slideshows: http://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-advanced-slideshow-plugin-multiple-slideshows
* Demo: http://demo.socialengineaddons.com/pages/advanced-slideshow-plugin-multiple-slideshows-demo
Why are these slideshows light-weight ?
How is this plugin different from the Slideshow Plugin ?
The Slideshow Plugin (www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-slideshow-plugin) only enables creation of 1 slideshow on your website, whereas this Advanced Slideshow Plugin enables you to create multiple, unlimited slideshows on your website.
On which all pages of my site can I show Slideshows?
You can show Slideshows on all the pages of your site, irrespective of whether a page is widgetized or non-widgetized.
In the plugin, where can I check the various slideshow types to see which one will be best for my slideshows ?
You may check out the Demo section in this Admin Panel to see which slideshow type will be best for your site. There is also a Preview button in the Slideshow Settings section using which you can try out the various settings to see which setting will be suitable for your site.
Is this easy to install?
Yes, absolutely! This plugin will install seamlessly on your SocialEngine with the one click Package installation feature.
What will my plugin download contain?
The plugin download will be a zipped file, which upon extraction will give the plugin package tar file, the license file, and the installation instructions file.
I want to customize this plugin according to the offerings and design of my site. Can you help me?
Yes, please contact us from here: http://www.socialengineaddons.com/contact-us with your customization requirements.
March 9th, 2016 by Idix W.
June 24th, 2015 by Marc L.
I am customer of Socail Engine to 4 years.
May 1st, 2015 by Sérgio D.
April 29th, 2015 by Ken F.
April 14th, 2015 by Allan L.
Advanced Slideshow Plugin
February 5th, 2015 by Milton F.
Not What you are trying to sell or Described
November 26th, 2014 by Judith M.
November 10th, 2014 by Fernando S.
August 15th, 2014 by Mr T.
Makre your site interesting
August 2nd, 2014 by David H.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.