Page-Documents brings great document sharing feature into Pages plugin, it allows to share documents, presentations, tutorials, books, portfolios, etc. Also members can upload, select who is allowed to view, print, share and leave comments.
Page-Documents extension features:
* Post a new Document:
- Title and HTML supported description(TinyMCE editor);
- Categorize your document;
- Allows to upload files from computer, supported file formats: pdf, txt, ps, rtf, doc, ppt, xls, docx and many others;
- Tag documents;
- Allow embedding on other sites or forbid;
- Allow document downloading or forbid;
* Browse Documents under `Documents` tab in Pages
* iPaper Viewer allows to easily view documents, it supports:
- Fullscreen mode;
- Print option;
- Zoom in / zoom out;
- View at scroll, book or slide mode;
- Page navigator;
- Search in document;
- Share document on facebook, twitter, etc;
- Copy Embed code;
- Email document;
* Documents are participated Page Search
* Documents are integrated with Page-Tags and can be easily filtered by tags.
* It is integrated with Pages Permissions system so you can easily enable and disable per member levels or per packages
After installation of the Page-Documents module there will be `Documents` widget shown on Admin Panel > Plugins > Pages > Default Layout Editor - just drag & drop it to any wished position on the page, also make sure that you have properly configured Documents permission - Admin Panel > Plugins > Pages > Permission Settings.
Please check Page-Document extension details on Hire-Experts LLC site - http://www.hire-experts.com/social-engine/page-document-plugin
Also check other great SocialEngine plugins here - http://www.hire-experts.com/social-engine-plugins
Demo - http://demo.hire-experts.com/
How to install?
It is very easy in install - like any other standard SocialEngine plugins!
Free bugs-fix support and free updates within SocialEngine 4.x.
Our mission is providing complete solution of comprehensive social network where each plugin looks natively and works smoothly. We frequently update our plugins to make them better.