Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
Directory / Pages - Badges Extension
This is an extension for the "Directory / Pages Plugin": http://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-directory-pages-plugin .
Badges extension for Directory / Pages Plugin enables association and display of badges on directory items / pages. It can be used to specially mark pages as per your requirements. For example, pages can be marked as: "Premium", "Leader", "Expert", "Highly Recommended", "Community Approved", "Trusted", etc. Badges can thus also be used to help users in better identifying the type of page items they are looking for. They enhance the identity of Pages. Admins can also use badges to specially mark certain page items as recommended.
* Badges are composed of a Badge Image, Title and Description. Admin can choose whether badge display should contain both image and title, or only one of these.
* Badges assigned to Pages are displayed on their profiles in an attractive manner.
* Badges can be associated with packages. If the Badges App is associated to a page, then its admins will be able to request a badge for their page from the available badges from the site admin. In this case, they will also be able to request for their badge to be changed.
* Site admin can assign badges to pages.
* Site admin can moderate badge requests.
* In the Search Form widget, pages can also be filtered based on Badges. Admin can enable/disable this.
* Page Profile Badge
* Most Popular Badges
* Configure widget settings.
* Choose whether badge display should show Both badge title and image, Only badge image, or Only badge title.
* Create and manage badges.
* Manage badge requests. Admin can delete requests, or approve them / decline them / put them on hold. Notification email regarding admin action is sent to the page admins.
* Assign badges to pages.
* Directory / Pages Plugin: http://www.socialengineaddons.com/pageextensions/socialengine-directory-pages-discussions
* Other Extensions: http://www.socialengineaddons.com/catalog/directory-pages-extensions
* Demo: http://demo.socialengineaddons.com/pageitem/bugatti-veyron
Is this easy to install?
Yes, absolutely! This plugin will install seamlessly on your SocialEngine with the one click Package installation feature.
What will my plugin download contain?
The plugin download will be a zipped file, which upon extraction will give the plugin package tar file, the license file, and the installation instructions file.
Is this a stand-alone plugin?
No, this plugin requires the Directory / Pages Plugin (http://www.socialengineaddons.com/socialengine-directory-pages-plugin) to be installed on your site.
I want to customize this plugin according to the offerings and design of my site. Can you help me?
Yes, please contact us from here: http://www.socialengineaddons.com/contact-us with your customization requirements.
Great plugin from SocialEngineAddons
April 21st, 2015 by Milton F.
May 25th, 2014 by Daniel S.
awesome idea and wonderful extension
May 3rd, 2014 by Brandon C.
May 16th, 2013 by Hegel E.
March 27th, 2013 by Wasif A.
February 4th, 2013 by Mercedes S.
Another great plugin from SocialEngineAddons
October 4th, 2012 by Tan N.
Liven up your site
June 15th, 2012 by Carlo J.
March 13th, 2012 by Anand K.
Here is everything I love about this developer team!
February 27th, 2012 by Shawn Y.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.