YouNet :: Advanced Forum
Advanced Forum module is an enhancement to SE’s core forum module by supporting multi-level forum, friendly customized photo icons for specific forum category, and multi-photo attachments for each post. With Advanced Forum, users can search for topics displayed in order within a forum and its sub-forums. In addition, Advanced Forum is equipped with user-friendly layout as well as many more advanced features to drive greater engagement of users with forum activities.
- Required SE Forum installed in prior.
- Required Responsive Clean Template for fully responsive feature.
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes.
If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
Knowledge Base: http://knowledgebase.younetco.com/category/social-engine-products/advanced-forum
- Basic Demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com/forums
- Responsive Demo: http://se4templates.demo.younetco.com/responsive-clean/forums
---- Improvement -----
- Improve layout of Forum Home page
- Add some available icons for forum by default
- Integrate several modules to forums: Events, Groups, Polls. Members can now create Events, Groups and Polls associated with individual forum
- Members can create blogs quoting a post from forum
- Moderators can create announcements in forums
- Better and more attractive layout
- Add user dashboard to manage forum signature, attachments and watched topics
- Allow to attach multiple photos in forum topics/posts by uploading or select from albums module on site
- Can invite forum participators to events/groups associated with that forum
- Add post/topic icons displayed next to post/topic title
- Add several widgets to forum views: associated polls, events, groups, announcements
- Allow admins to manage posts/topics, post icons and abused reports in back end
- Allow mass-action for moderators in front-end
- Compatible with Responsive Templates
- Compatible with YouNet Mobile View Template 4.02, bring exact mobile web user experience
- Topic detail page is now a landing page: admin can add or remove widgets in this page.
- Topics which have new replies will be marked as unread.
- Add First Page and Last Page buttons.
- Being able to attach files to posts.
- Being able to rate topics.
- Automatically detect links in posts.
- Separate the reputation points to negative and positive point.
- Add AddThis to the forum
- Landing pages for all pages with user-friendly layout
- Support multi-level forums / categories
- Enable admin to assign icon/photo to specific forum/ forum category instead of SE default folder icon
- Enable admin to assign moderators to each forum and it sub-forums along with their modification permissions (edit / delete / approve posts)
- Enable admin to approve posts before being displayed to the community
- Quick user interaction: add to friend, send message, watch post, thank button
- Display forum topic in different orders: most recent replied, most viewed, recent created, etc
- Enable topic search within a forum and its sub-forums
- Enable rich text editor for posting and replying
- Engaging widgets: recent replied, hottest topics, most viewed topics, etc
- Upload photos from user’s computer
- Email templates for notification emails
- Allow users to watch a forum
- Add signature setting option
- Display signature of user under each post
-----Front – End-----
++ View posts: newest topics, hottest topics, most viewed topics
++ View thanked members
++ View Icon Legend and Forum Rights
++ Search / Filter topics in Forums / Sub-forums
- Registered Member: inherits functions from Guest and has other additional functions as below
++ Share / Thank / Add reputation to/ Report / Watch other member’s posts
++ Upload photos when replying a topic
++ Configure to be received notifications from own post activities
- Moderator – inherits functions from Member and has additional functions as below
++For forums and sub-forums that are delegated to moderator by admin, moderator(s) can approve post(s) (beside SE Forum features)
++ Newest Topics
++ Hottest Topics
++ Most Viewed Topics
++ Statistics Top Users: Show Statistics of top users such as Total Thanked, Total Posts
++ Profile Advanced Forum Posts
++ Profile Advanced Forum Topics
++ Recent Advanced Forum Posts
++ Recent Advanced Forum Topics
++ Announcement widget
++ Polls widget
++ Events widget
++ Groups Widget
-----Back – End-----
- Manage Advanced Forums
++ Multi-level Forums
++ Upgrade Add-Category / Add-Forum / Add-Moderators feature
++ Share permission with forum moderators for each particular forum and its sub-forum(s)
- Global Settings
++ Allow topics to be approved automatically
++ Set photo quantity per topic
++ Set topic quantity in Hottest Topics / Most Viewed Topics / Newest Topics widget
++ Set user quantity in Top Thanked Users widget
- Member Level Settings
++ Allow this member level to edit / delete / approve / make sticky / close / move topics in forum if the member level is a moderator
- Manage Posts/Topics
++ Allow to manage posts/topics from back end: approve / deny / delete posts
- Manage Abused Reports
++ Allow to manage abused reports: view reported posts / delete reported posts / dismiss reports
- Manage Post Icons
++ Allow mnage post icons: add / edit / remove post icons
Tested Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP, site URL and Site Admin account for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday-Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.younetco.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problem] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] younetco.com