Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
Auction Like eBay
Running an eBay-like auction on your site with our Auction plugin enables users to earn money by posting their items (goods or services) and publish them for bidding. This plugin is served as an online market in which buyers enter competitive bids and sellers enter competitive offers at the same time. Either buyout price or propose a price of individual item is offered as a convenient feature for those wouldn’t want to go through bidding process. In addition, sellers can easily keep track of their activities such as their created items, auctions which they are participating. As for the admin of an Auction site, you can easily earn money by charging publishing fee, featuring fee of each auction.
Payment Gateway support: Paypal.
For other payment gateways, please contact us for custom work.
- Bid on an item in an auction
- Direct buy option of a bidding item (Buy-it-now like eBay)
- Propose your own price of any bidding item to its seller for quick purchase
- Auction’s invoice is sent directly in Social Engine emails.
- Landing page for an auction’s details
- Support admin to configure and manage auctions in Admin Control Panel
- Support multiple widgets: featured auctions, latest auctions, most rated auctions, active bidders, running auctions, etc.
- Support FAQs & Help
Guest (Non-registered user)
- Browse running auctions
- View auction’s details
- Help & FAQs
Bidder (Register user): inherits guest’s functions and has additional functions below
- Rate a running auction
- Place bid in an auction
- Direct buy a bidding item
- Propose a different price of bidding item to its seller
- Sign up to become an auction seller (able to create an auction and publish auction for bidding)
- Manage Auctions:
++ View participating auctions
++ View winning auctions/items
- Manage account:
++ Configure payment account (PayPal)
Seller (Registered user): inherits bidder’s functions and has additional functions below
- Create new auction
- Publish a new auction (with a publishing fee)
- Stop / Start / Delete an auction
- Manage Auctions
++ Approve winner of an auction
++ Approve buyout decision
++ View auction’s transactions
- Edit / Delete / Approve / Deny / Feature / an auction
- View transactions of an auction
- Add Auction’s Locations
Manage Global Settings
- Configure if seller can bid on his / her own auctions
- Set time to update auction’s pages (seconds)
- Configure if relevant users to be notified when a new bid is placed
- Configure number of auctions to be shown per page
Manage Member Level Settings
- Configure auction settings applied on each member level:
++ Allow to view / create / edit / comment on / delete an auction
++ Allow auto-approve to become seller
++ Set publish fee / Feature fee of an auction
- View list of sellers
- Deny a selected seller
Manage Auction’s Location Listings
- Add an auction’s location and sub-location
Tested Browsers: IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
Installation: If you purchase product with installation option, please submit ticket in the Client Area with FTP and Site Admin for us to install.
Support time: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:30 PM, GMT+7 [US Time: Sunday- Thursday]
Refund & support policy: http://socialengine.modules2buy.com/policy
Notice: For some reasons [email problems] that you do not receive email from us for product information, please contact us at info [at] modules2buy.com.
January 25th, 2013 by Graeme C.
October 31st, 2012 by Ali E.
September 25th, 2012 by Carlo J.
Responded October 2nd, 2012
by YouNet .
Responded October 9th, 2012
by Carlo J.
I am a happy customer with YouNet
June 11th, 2012 by Darwin R.
June 6th, 2012 by Simon E.
April 12th, 2012 by William G.
Very good Auction Like eBay
April 5th, 2012 by Traian B.
March 6th, 2012 by Ioannis P.