Add-on Marketplace - customize your SocialEngine PHP website
YouNet :: Advanced Event
Advanced Event is decorated with new layout, fulfilled required functionalities as an event-focus website.
Advanced Event is now FULLY responsive.
Advanced Event plugin includes many features that enable users to plan and publicize the occasions to bring the right people to the right place, at the right time. Using our Advanced Event is the right way to ensure that you can create the “wow factor” in each event. Added calendar is a great tool to assist users in planning and executing their events to be more efficient and convenient. In addition, with provided widgets such as Coming Events, Popular Events, Most Attending Events, Most Rated, Most Liked, Event’s Calendar, it is easier for users to access many eye catching events.
The plugin now reaches to the next stage of evolution where it brings up better mobile web user experiences. Advanced Event now works perfectly compatible with our Mobile View Template 4.02 for SE, and responsive templates. Users can be easily updated on-the-go with upcoming events and around-me (radius criterion).
This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
License key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.
- This plugin needs SE Event installed first on your site to make it work
- Required Mobile View Template 4.02 installed in order to be well functioning, and best displayed on mobile browsers
- Required Responsive Clean Template for fully responsive feature
This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes.
If you use a custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
You must install YouNet Advanced Video (version 4.01p5 or above) to be able to upload videos to your events
Knowledge Base: http://knowledgebase.younetco.com/category/social-engine-products/advanced-event
- Basic Demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com/events/upcoming
- Mobile View Demo: http://semobi.younetco.com/events?mobile=1
- Responsive Demo: http://se4templates.demo.younetco.com/responsive-clean/events
------------------------- Improvement -------------------------
- Add tooltips for Announcement manage buttons
- Remove unused widgets : Most Liked Events, Most Attending Events and Most Rated Events
- Increase event grid size on iPad mobile view
- Move video search box to right column
- Recent Events widget now supports view modes
- Improve Mobile View for Event Detail page
- Integrate with Location-Based System plugin
------------------------- Key Features -------------------------
- Compatible with Responsive Templates and Mobile View
- Search event with location-based radius option
- Slideshow mode to show featured events
- Promote Calendar: embedded code for calendar widget
- Sharing events with other social networks
- Promote Event: embedded code to promote event to external blogs or other social networks
- New widget - Near Location - Show you events whose venues are the nearest to your event
- Custom field capability
- Enrich media content for event: video, blog, announcement
- Google calendar tightly integrated
- Integrate with other YouNet plugins:
++ File Sharing
++ Ultimate Video
------------------------- Front End -------------------------
- Upcoming Events
++ Featured events are displayed in slideshow
++ Calendar widget which shows total number of events in a specific day
++ Search widget to search for a specific event
++ Many blocks to classify events: Popular Event; Most Attended, Most Liked
- Past Events
++ List out events that have been over
- My Events
++ List out events created by current logging in user
++ List out events that current logging in user will attend
++ Ability to leave events, edit events or set remind time
- Create New Event
++ Event Name: type in the name of the event.
++ Brief Description: a short introduction about the event.
++ Event Description: detailed introduction about the event.
++ Set Start time and End Time.
++ One Time Event: the event will happen one time only.
++ Repeating Event: the event will happen again and again.
----------- Select a day that the event will be permanently stopped
----------- How will the event be repeated? Daily – Weekly – Monthly
++ Event Capacity: how many guests can be invited to the event in total?
++ Price: how much this event will cost?
++ Location Name: the name of the venue.
++ Full Address: address of the venue.
++ Host: name of the event’s host.
++ Main Photo: upload a photo to model the event.
++ Event Category: choose a category to classify event.
++ Contact Information of the host:
++ Event Privacy:
----------- Allow this event to be shown in search result.
----------- Invited people must RSVP
----------- Allow invited people to invite their friends
----------- Allow invited people to invite groups
----------- Who can leave comments in this event?
----------- Who can upload photos in this event?
----------- Who can upload videos in this event?
++ Custom fields
- View An Event
++ Event created by other members.
++ Event created by own.
++ Event reviews
++ Event media contents
++ Export guest list
------------------------- Back End -------------------------
- Manage events
++ List out all events created on your site
++ Feature/un-feature events
++ View an event in Front End
++ Delete an event
++ Custom fields
- Global Settings
++ Maximum End Day Repeat:
++ Maximum instances of each repeat events: maximum time that an event can be repeated
++ Google API: paste the Google API here to enable Google Map in Front End.
- Member Level Settings
++ Choose a member level and configure the rights
++ Create new categories and sub-categories
Great Company - Fast Support
October 19th, 2016 by broson w.
August 9th, 2016 by SANDIP B.
July 31st, 2016 by Gianluca B.
Review of 5 YouNet Plugins
July 18th, 2016 by Travis C.
June 27th, 2016 by Rodney F.
June 24th, 2016 by rami s.
June 2nd, 2016 by Benjamin M.
April 18th, 2016 by David T.
Very good plugin
October 13th, 2015 by Andrej P.
September 7th, 2015 by Marc M.
Disclaimer: The products and downloads listed here are offered
by third-party publishers. We do our best to review them, but we can't
cover everything. If any issues arise from the use of these items,
please work with the third-party providers directly to find a solution.