The Business Listings plugin allows your members to post their business listing. This versatile plugin puts you in full control.
- Full Member Control - You control by member level who can create, view, and edit listings.
- Business Listing Management - Quickly delete listings right from the Admin Panel. Edit or delete single listings from the front end management.
- Choose how many listings display per page.
- Control how many listings can be added per member level.
- Full control over privacy and comment options.
- Full category control so you can create and edit categories to suit your community.
- Control whether HTML can be used in listings, per member level.
- Add or remove custom listing questions which can also be used as search filters. This lets you customize the listings for your community.
- Easily monetize on this with subscriptions. Set member levels to allow access to the listings, how many listings are allowed, and whether members can upload listing photos based on the subscription level.
Frontend User Features
- Custom Categories - Categories help your members find what they like more effectively.
- Custom Questions - Members can post detailed business listings. These custom fields can also be used as search filters.
- Easy to Browse - Listings, organized by categories, can be filtered by date or popularity. Other filters include keyword search, minimum and maximum price, and location as well as custom question fields.
- Google Maps Links - A listing owner can tag their listing with a location. Members may view the location using Google Maps.