The Employment Listings plugin allows your members to post their job listings or search for jobs. This versatile plugin puts you in full control.
- Full Member Control - You control by member level who can create, view, and edit listings.
- Employment Listing Management - Quickly delete listings right from the Admin Panel. Edit or delete single listings from the front end management.
- Choose how many listings display per page.
- Control how many listings can be added per member level.
- Full control over privacy and comment options.
- Full category control so you can create and edit categories to suit your community.
- Control whether HTML can be used in listings, per member level.
- Add or remove custom listing questions which can also be used as search filters. This lets you customize the listings for your community.
- Easily monetize on this with subscriptions. Set member levels to allow access to the listings, how many listings are allowed, and more.
Frontend User Features
- Custom Categories - Categories help your members find what they like more effectively.
- Custom Questions - Members can post detailed employment listings. These custom fields can also be used as search filters.
- Easy to Browse - Listings, organized by categories, can be filtered by date or popularity. Other filters include keyword search, minimum and maximum price, and location as well as custom question fields.
- Google Maps Links - A listing owner can tag their listing with a location. Members may view the location using Google Maps.