If you need a simple button this is the plugin for you. I would LOVE to see this expanded as CTA's are imperative for marketing within your sites. I would add: Ability to add more than one button per widget, ability to define button width (currently is 100% of widget which looks horrible), color override to make it stand out amongst the theme and there are a bunch more that you could do with this to really make it a winner.
This does what it says - adds a button with a URL to your site, using your Theme color scheme. I've tried to accomplish this with many other plugins/widgets, but far too cumbersome and the outcome typically isn't what I want. There are times you simply want a Button to open a page - this does that easily/quickly.
- Support was quick (pre-sales question, not due to an issue with the Plugin; Plugin worked properly immediately)
- Easy to use (just drag the widget and enter your URL and you're done
- Works with relative URLs (ex. /members/home)
- automatically adjusts to column width (L/C/R, top-full-width, etc.)
Suggestions for future versions:
1. Add the option to open in new tab (presently only opens in present browser tab)
2. Add the ability to enter absolute URLs
3. (not as important as #1/2) Allow input of text & background colors (for when you wish for something different than Theme)
- quick response from Dev
- works as intended
- no issues installing and using
- easy to use
- one of those Plugins/widgets that makes your site look and function better with very little effort (very, very little effort)
Ex: Our email support is available M-F 7am-6pm GMT, free of charge for first 30 days.
Below is a list of all versions of this product along with all the information including compatible SocialEngine PHP version. Major releases (as designated by the developer) are shown in bold. A major release tends to contain a great number of improvements, new features, or bug fixes. Minor releases are generally small patches and fixes. Please note that the developer's release version will not, in most cases, be the same version number as SocialEngine releases.