Radcodes has a lot of well-thought out and complete Plugins, and some that are also excellent one-purpose tools (such as this one).
It's simple to setup - you can add the Sticky Widget almost anywhere (I have 150+ Plugins on my site and have this Sticky Widget all over the place which allows Users to place reminders wherever they want).
- Each place the Sticky is located the User can create multiple notes if they wish and prev/next through them while on the page the notes are for
- Can even create notes on their own Profile page
- the Reminder function is useful
- The ability to go to one place and browse through all your notes (and filter by many settings) is helpful
- I like the calendar feature too - so you can see all reminders visually
This is simply one of those great User-centric Plugins that makes the User experience much better and shows Users that the Site-ADMIN cares enough to provide such a useful Tool.
Radcodes support is great too - very quick and not a lot of back-n-forth like some Devs force on you.