Which type of personal information do we hold?
How do we collect this information?
Why do we store such information?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Who do we share your information with?
- Your PayPal transaction ID, date of purchase, amount and item purchased will be shared with vendors in our store products purchased. ONLY IF you purchase products and ONLY to the applicable vendor.
- Your information will be shared with members of our group or company.
- In the case of Managed SocialEngine PHP sites, in order to set up the service and provide support, your name, email, domain and payment status will be shared with BryZar.
- We DO NOT share information with external marketing sources.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third party
if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements,
- enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service,
- protect the security or integrity of our products and services,
- protect Webligo, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or
- respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
How do we protect your information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we store your Name, email, IP address, billing information - address, phone number and PayPal transaction id number (if using PayPal).
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Through sign up forms at our website and community, via recurly and WHMCS with invoice payment, through google analytics.
We store this information in order to process your order, provide product download access, support services, manage your account, send information via newsletters, and post offers of other services or products we offer.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Your personal data can be accessed via your account at My Account or for legacy cloud at socialengine.com/login and via your community account at community.socialengine.com. Clients in Europe in areas covered by the GDPR can contact us via our support channel to request a download of their personal data.
You can update your personal info in the following ways:
- At the community, https://community.socialengine.com/members/settings/general
- In your SocialEngine account at https://sehosted.socialengine.com/clientarea.php .
- At Recurly (our billing portal), contact Recurly.
- At BryZar for managed SEPHP, https://manage.bryzar.com/user/login/ .
- In your SocialEngine account in our new dashboard at My Account.
Upon request, we will remove personal data from your client account at SocialEngine . You are free to delete your account from our community by clicking the Delete Account button in your account settings at the community. To remove your data from Recurly, please contact them at https://recurly.com/contact-form
Accountability & Management
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Data breach protocol
Data Protection Officer
Where is data stored?
- Data Flow
- Data that flows between each of your sub-processors is done on the server-side of our operation. This information is never cached and is sent directly to the subprocessor using a secure connection and private keys provided by the subprocessor. These private keys are never stored on any of the servers in flat files.
- Amazon AWS (Data hosting, USA - https://aws.amazon.com/)
- Recurly (Payment Processor - https://recurly.com/)
- Mailchimp (Newsletters - https://mailchimp.com/)
- Sendgrid (Email Processor - https://sendgrid.com/)
- Google Analytics (https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/)
- Chartmogul (https://chartmogul.com/privacy/)
- PayPal (Payment Processor - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Desk (Ticket System - https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/)
- Sentry (Debug - https://sentry.io/privacy/)
- BryZar (Managed SocialEngine PHP) - https://www.bryzar.com/privacy-policy )
Third party links
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In the event of a data breach, we report such a breach to the proper authorities and to any users impacted.
Our Data Protection Officer is James Clark, our CEO.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Usage & Compliance
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We understand you have: (1) The right to request disclosure of our business’ data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the source of the information, our use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold; (2) The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about during the 12 months before your request (together with right #1, a “personal information request”); (3) The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions); (4) The right to request your personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and (5) The right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of the new rights.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act & General Data Protection Regulation Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we do not collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
You can unsubscribe from email subscription lists via the “unsubscribe” links in the emails.
You can cancel subscriptions for services via your dashboard by following this tutorial.
To revoke all consent or permissions for your data, please contact us.
3340 Mitchell Lane
Boulder, CO 80301